- About Homelessness
- News & Events
- Take Action
- About Us
- Ramping Up Rapid Re-Housing Series
Field Notes: An Interview with Learning Collaborative Participants
October 30, 2013
This blog post is the seventh in a series from the Alliance on designing a Rapid Re-Housing Learning Collaborative in your community. You can read the first post in the series here, where you'll find an explanation of how a Learning Collaborative works.
Earlier this month, participants in the Learning Collaborative met to kick off the Rapid Re-Housing Challenge. I took this opportunity to interview three of our participants about their experience with the Learning Collaborative. I was interested to learn if they felt participating had been useful and if it had actually spurred the changed we hoped it had.
Thank you to Lori Miller from Our House Families, Sarah Johnson from ForKids, Inc., and Joy Shaffer from H.E.R. Shelter for allowing me to interview you!
View the Series: How to Plan a Learning CollaborativeStep Zero: Staffing and Cost
- Resource: Sample Application
- Resource: Sample Metrics Chart
- Resource: Sample Description
- Resource: Everyone House Academy presentation
- Resource: Sample Pre-Work Packet
Insights from our Participants
- Resource: Sample Learning Collaborative Agenda for First Meeting
- Resource: Sample Learning Collaborative PowerPoint for First Meeting
- Resource: Sample Learning Collaborative Action Plan Template