- About Homelessness
- News & Events
- Take Action
- About Us
IN - Indianapolis
Ten Year Plan | August 2, 2006
Files: PDF | 286 KB | 49 pages
On April 18, 2002, the Indianapolis Housing Task Force published the “Blueprint to End Homelessness.” The Blueprint is a strategic plan aimed at improving the overall system of care for homeless and near-homeless people. Strategies included in the plan are:
1. Strengthening efforts to prevent people from becoming homeless
2. Improving access to and coordination of, housing and services
3. Coordinating service systems for special populations
4. Enhancing services in specific areas of need
5. Take steps to ensure that the Blueprint is implemented and that it is effective in accomplishing its goals.
Details for carrying out these initiatives are discussed in the plan.