NE - State of Nebraska
Ten Year Plan | November 8, 2010
1. Develop and establish a statewide initiative to lead Nebraskans in their collaborative efforts of creating strategies and initiatives that focus resources and efforts that result in increased access to services, systems, and housing for persons experiencing chronic homelessness.
2. Create additional and appropriate supportive housing choices.
3. Increase access to mainstream services.
4. Increase strategies addressing prevention and discharge planning.
5. Ensure culturally competent services.
6. Data Collection and Evaluation.